Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

Dinner from 7/11

The downside of staying in a remote area is that your choice of dinner can be limited to what is stocked at the nearest convenient store. Lucky for me, South Korean 7/11's are stocked quite well and I got myself a 3 course meal for two. So tonight I blog about a dinner that cost a total of ₩7450 that I paid with my public transport card (myki has nothing on this card). 

For entree, we had a pizza burger and a chicken cutlet burger. We have no microwave at our place so we attempted to heat up the burgers on a frying pan. Our first attempt we burnt the buns without melting the cheese. Second attempt wasn't so bad but the chicken was cold. Overall, they were pretty tasty for burgers out of a packet.

Main course!! Of course we had instant noodles. I think one was kimchi flavoured and the other was spicy crab. The spicy crab was the spicier one out of the two, similar to the Shim Ramyun level of spiciness.

Now dessert we had a One Piece chocolate Swiss roll filled with choc chips and some sort of peanut bun. The Swiss roll came with a Sanji sticker that is now on my suitcase.

Tomorrow we go to Busan and hopefully get to eat some more fresh seafood. I might even blog about the delicious food I've had in the past couple of days too.

No comments:

Post a Comment